Friday, May 7, 2010

A Short Letter to a Local Ford Truck Owner

Dear Crazy Ford Truck Driver who decided to speed up and tailgate me after I pulled away from each stop sign on the way home from work:  Just wanted to let you know that I intentionally drove as slow as I could (it's called the speed limit) just so that I could watch you in my rearview mirror getting pissed at me everytime I stopped.  You see, drivers like you are the adult form of bullies.  I don't like bullies. 

Have a nice day!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The best thing you can do is just what you did...slow down...they HATE that, it drives them crazy. I agree some people feel like they're more important than everyone else, what is SO important????

bill said...

Certainly support your frustration......but please be careful when dealing with irrational people. One never knows what will put some people over the edge. No one should have to be bullied. But poking at them may not be a good idea. Just saying.....be cautious.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Bill. You're not going to chance that guy's attitude by going slowly. Why piss of a guy who's already pisses off? As tempting as it is to "teach crazy drivers a lesson," I would probably just pull over and let him go around so he can go as fast as he wants and get a ticket and not put you at risk to be rear-ended!
CB

NatureGirl said...

You totally ROCK!!!