Monday, July 26, 2010

I Create...Therefore, I Am!

Today, I begin a 31 Day adventure proposed by Leslie at Words of Me Project.  Leslie is inspiring her blog friends to join her in a journey to find their creative side.  All I need to do is spend at least 5 minutes each day in a creative frame of mind.  Whether it's writing, scrapbooking, cardmaking, or painting....er...strke that painting suggestion.  Not sure that'll do it for me.
The point is, when you spend a little time each day creating, it makes it easier for you to tackle the things in your life you find less "creative".  Y'know...like laundry.  Or dishwashing.  Or dusting.  You get the idea. 
So I think tonight I'm going to review some recent pictures I've taken and see if I can create!
If I come up with something, I'll come back and post it here. 

Feel free to join us in this little journey.  Just stop by Leslie's place for a prompt!   It'll be fun to see what others are doing.

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Can't wait to see what you've come up with - your photography is a great inspiration to me!!

Laura said...

Ok, I'm thinking I might need to jump on the wagon for this adventure, if only for 30 days (since I missed Day 1!!)

Peggy K said...

LT, Yes you do!! No pressure...just do what floats your boat for each day.

scrapwordsmom said...

Peggy...this is great!! And it is one of my prompts during the challenge...to go through photos:)

Thank you for playing along. This is really fun!!!!

Leslie

Cindi aka Ericksoc said...

Nice job Peggy - you are so creative!!!

Leanne said...

LOVE that quote! LOVE IT!!!

Leanne said...

Oooh, I didn't really finish that thought above, did I? Love that quote that you did on that AWESOME photo collage piece!!! And LOVE the collage, as well! I think that nicely displays your creative passions - and that is a GOOD THING!