Ahhhhhh!! Spent another day in the cellar - y'know...the Scrapbook Cellar. What a good feeling to spend a little time chatting, creating, enjoying others' creativity, catchin' up on family stories. When I look at the mounds of pictures I have, I wonder whether I will ever really finish getting them into books. Today's digital photography is nice, because I don't need to print anything I'm not going to use...but I have decades of pictures that I am currently working on. Add to that the pictures I have of previous generations and it can get overwhelming. But if you align yourself with the right people, who become your cheerleaders in this game of life, it makes everything easier.
So let me share with you some ideas that popped into my head about scrapbook pages I would like to do...
- The impact my daughter has had on my life.
- How awestruck I am at the depth of my son's interests and talents.
- How incredibly grateful I am at how incredibly generous the husband of one of the Scrap Cellar participants (actually, he is part owner of the place) is. CT is just the bestest when it comes to understanding that we girls need to do this, and that he's willing to stop and get us lunch. "Love ya, Hun!!!!"
- How, when you least expect it, there are angels in our lives at the some of the oddest crossroads we travel...and how sometimes those angels can turn into real buttheads. I try not to question why that happens, because I know that things happen for a reason. But sometimes it's a bit perplexing.
- How the feelings I have about being a grandma are probably the most difficult to describe. I honestly don't know the words that describe the depth of these feelings. And although I know it's love, it certainly goes deeper and wider than any love I've ever felt. (Sorry PG, but I know you know it's different!!)
So that's just some of the pages I'll be working on. My scrapbook pages are much wordier these days. So it's more difficult to show you. But I'll see what I can do about that.
Happy Sunday, All!!